Installing a new Irrigation Meter / System ?
- Please fill out this form (click here) and follow instructions before you submit this at our office on 20 Ponderosa Road.
The Water - Irrigation system Town by-law - 270-5 section d) states:
On or before July 1, 2016 all irrigation systems shall be equipped with rain gauges and programmable timers set to operate the system within the hours allowed under this section. On or before July 1, 2017 all irrigation systems shall have a separate meter and back flow device.For more info: Review the Town by-law code here
We held an irrigation seminar on May 6th, 2017 at the Ashland middle school.
Click here for the informational presentation about the devices and the reasons to install them, along with water saving tips.
To view the video from the Seminar, Go to:
Click here to download the video from the Seminar.
Click here for a document with frequently asked questions.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any other additional questions.
In order to help residents have their irrigation systems comply to these regulations, we have set up information in the links below:
- Introduction / Cover Letter
- Guidelines for Irrigation Systems and their efficient usage
- Rain Sensor Certification Form
- Backflow Device Certification Form
- State Certified Backflow Testers by Town: Here are some of the certified device testers that are locally in or close to Ashland:
- Anthony Silva: 508-958-3817
- Lisa Thouren: 508-881-3439
- Michael Kenneli: 508-472-1800
- Mike Ricciazzi: 508-942-2006