Welcome to the Ashland Public Library
66 Front Street Ashland Ma 01721
(P) 508-881-0134 (F) 508-881-0162 (E) email@example.com
(H) M Closed | T-Th 10am-8pm | F 10am-6pm | Sat 10am-5pm | Sun Closed
Library News & Announcements
Meet Missy Cohen, Integrative Nutrition Health Coach on Tuesday, March 3rd at 7:00 p.m.
...and learn how to increase your wellness with just a couple of simple alterations to the foods you choose to eat, and your lifestyle. Sample a tasty recipe and leave ...
Posted Mar 2, 2015, 10:58 AM by Paula Bonetti
"Digging for Dinosaurs" with Diane Edgecomb, Saturday, Feb 28th at 10:30 a.m.
This program includes lively interactive stories filled with information on dinosaurs, adventure, imagination, humor, active participation, and fun! Space is limited. Free tickets will be handed out outside the Children ...
Posted Feb 27, 2015, 7:28 AM by Paula Bonetti
Showing posts 1 - 2 of 147. View more »
Services of the Ashand Public Library:
- Get a Library Card
- Massachusetts residents may obtain a library card by presenting a photo ID with proof of current address. Children between the ages of 5 and 17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian presenting proper identification. Lost library cards may be replaced for $1.00 with proper identification.
- Most print items (books, magazines) may be renewed once, and audiovisual items (movies, books on tape, music CDs) once if there are no outstanding requests for them.
- New DVDs cannot be renewed.
- You may renew in person, by telephone or online. A PIN (Personal Identification Number) is required to access your account online. Please ask for a PIN at the front desk. If you have any difficulty renewing your items online, please contact the library (508-881-0134) for assistance.
- Several computers are available for public use for a maximum of two hours per person per day.
- Printing fees are $0.15 per sheet for black and white and $0.25 per sheet for color. Copies may be picked up and paid for at the front desk.
- Inter Library Loan
- The library staff would be happy to help you obtain materials from other libraries that are not found in our collection.
- A photocopier is available for public use. Copies are $0.15 each. No color photocopies available.