Welcome to the Ashland Public Library
66 Front Street Ashland Ma 01721
(P) 508-881-0134 (F) 508-881-0162 (E) email@example.com
(H) M Closed | T-Th 10am-8pm | F 10am-6pm | Sat 10am-5pm (9am-4pm 6/13/15- 10/10/15) | Sun Closed
Library News & Announcements
The library will close at 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 25th and remain closed on November 26th and November 27th. The library will be open regular hours (10 ...
Posted Nov 23, 2015, 11:29 AM by Paula Bonetti
Illuminating Futures: The Ashland & Nyanza Project
This project began in 2010 by local artist Dan Borelli as an arts-based research inquiry into the various histories surrounding the Town of Ashland and its Superfund Site, the ...
Posted Oct 27, 2015, 10:41 AM by Paula Bonetti
Showing posts 1 - 2 of 174. View more »
Services of the Ashand Public Library:
- Get a Library Card
- Massachusetts residents may obtain a library card by presenting a photo ID with proof of current address. Children between the ages of 5 and 17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian presenting proper identification. Lost library cards may be replaced for $1.00 with proper identification.
- Most print items (books, magazines) may be renewed once, and audiovisual items (movies, books on tape, music CDs) once if there are no outstanding requests for them.
- New DVDs cannot be renewed.
- You may renew in person, by telephone or online. A PIN (Personal Identification Number) is required to access your account online. Please ask for a PIN at the front desk. If you have any difficulty renewing your items online, please contact the library (508-881-0134) for assistance.
- Several computers are available for public use for a maximum of two hours per person per day.
- Printing fees are $0.15 per sheet for black and white and $0.25 per sheet for color. Copies may be picked up and paid for at the front desk.
- Inter Library Loan
- The library staff would be happy to help you obtain materials from other libraries that are not found in our collection.
- A photocopier is available for public use. Copies are $0.15 each. No color photocopies available.