Welcome to the Ashland Public Library
66 Front Street Ashland Ma 01721
(P) 508-881-0134 (F) 508-881-0162 (E) firstname.lastname@example.org
(H) M Closed | T-Th 10am-8pm | F 10am-6pm | Sat 10am-5pm (9am-4pm 6/13/15- 10/10/15) | Sun Closed
Library News & Announcements
Films are back!
The screen is repaired and both the Friday night films and the documentary films are back on our schedule.
Posted Aug 31, 2015, 8:05 AM by Paula Bonetti
WiFi in the Library
We anticipate intermittent WiFi connectivity issues during the month of August because of ongoing network upgrades. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Posted Aug 6, 2015, 9:43 AM by Paula Bonetti
Showing posts 1 - 2 of 171. View more »
Services of the Ashand Public Library:
- Get a Library Card
- Massachusetts residents may obtain a library card by presenting a photo ID with proof of current address. Children between the ages of 5 and 17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian presenting proper identification. Lost library cards may be replaced for $1.00 with proper identification.
- Most print items (books, magazines) may be renewed once, and audiovisual items (movies, books on tape, music CDs) once if there are no outstanding requests for them.
- New DVDs cannot be renewed.
- You may renew in person, by telephone or online. A PIN (Personal Identification Number) is required to access your account online. Please ask for a PIN at the front desk. If you have any difficulty renewing your items online, please contact the library (508-881-0134) for assistance.
- Several computers are available for public use for a maximum of two hours per person per day.
- Printing fees are $0.15 per sheet for black and white and $0.25 per sheet for color. Copies may be picked up and paid for at the front desk.
- Inter Library Loan
- The library staff would be happy to help you obtain materials from other libraries that are not found in our collection.
- A photocopier is available for public use. Copies are $0.15 each. No color photocopies available.