- Submissions are not 'official' until stamped by the Town Clerk Office.
- Notices & Agendas MUST be submitted 48 business hours BEFORE the actual meeting is held -this is BY LAW. (Do not calculate Weekends & Holidays as part of the 48hrs use only open business hours)
- Clerk's Office Open Business Hours: M,T & Th 8am-3:30pm & W 8am-7pm, - Friday the office is closed.
- Submissions will be stamped official only during Clerk's Office Business Hours.
- Open Meeting Law does not recognize website uploads as official or necessary.
- Website postings are a service provided when time permits by Clerk's Office.
- Find the "officially stamped & state mandated meeting posting", printed and posted at the bulletin board near Town Clerk's Office inside Town Hall.
- If you email a submission but do not receive a confirmation email reply within 24 hrs please call the Town Clerk's Office directly at 508-881-0100 x601.
- Do not submit (email) your Meeting Agenda, Minutes or Notice unless it is already in PDF format.
- Download a FREE PDF creator here. (CutePDF with Converter)
- Install both programs to your local computer.
- Once both are installed: send your document to Print, then choose 'CutePDF..' as the Printer.
(Instead of printing to a printer your document will convert to a PDF and force a Save As: )
(Pay attention to where your newly created PDF file is Saved to, so you can attach it to email later)
- Please name your pdf file using the standard below:
ex.) bos-agenda-20130701.pdf (would be how to name a Board of Selectmen Agenda for July 7th, 2013)
- Attach your new pdf to an email and send the pdf to one of the respective email addresses below: