Thanks to the generosity of the Friends of the Ashland Public Library and their sponsors, several museum passes are available that offer free or reduced admission. Please click here to reserve a pass or call the library 508-881-0134, ext. 7500 for more information on availability of passes, admission fees and to reserve a pass.
If you have an EBT card, please click here o find out what discounted admissions may be available by showing your card.
Our selection of passes currently includes:
Boston Children's Museum (Sponsored by Middlesex Savings Bank)
- Pass admits up to 4 people at half price.
- Entitles visitor free parking for one vehicle at over 50 facilities in the Mass State Park System.
- Pass admits 3 people at half price.
- Pass admits 2 adults and 2 children in one vehicle at half price.
- This pass admits up to 4 people. Adults=50% discount on admission. Children (3-17) $1.00
- This pass allows free admission for 2 adults.
- This pass admits up to four people for general admission. Not valid for special events or for public programming.
- Pass admits 2 adults, for general admission for $10 per person.
- Pass admits up to 4 people at $10 per person. This is a general admission pass.
- This pass allows 4 visitors at $10 per visitor. Admission to IMAX Theatre and parking is extra. This pass is only valid from September through June.
- This pass allows parties of up to 9 free admission.
- Discounted tickets are made available for evening performances through the library pass program, sponsored by the Boston Parents' Paper. With your Massachusetts library card you are offered one free ticket for each ticket you purchase at the regular price. Reserve in advance and present your library card at the box office on the day of attendance. Call the Box Office at 617-879-2300 to reserve your tickets, and let them know you have a library card good for the evening performance BOGO (Buy One Get One).