Thanks to the generosity of the Friends of the Ashland Public Library, Middlesex Savings Bank, and the MOMS Club of Ashland, several museum passes are available that offer free or reduced admission. Please click here to reserve a pass or call the library 508-881-0134, ext. 7500 for more information on availability of passes, admission fees and to reserve a pass.
If you have an EBT card, please click here o find out what discounted admissions may be available by showing your card.
Our selection of passes currently includes:
Sponsored by Middlesex Savings Bank ()
- Pass admits 4 visitors at $8.50 each
- Pass admits 4 visitors: Spring $17.95 each / Summer $21.95 each
- Pass admits 3 visitors at $7.25 each
- Pass admits 2 adults at $9 each and 2 children at $7 each
- This pass admits up to 2 visitors at $7 each
- This pass admits 2 adults for free
- Pass admits 2 visitors for $3 each
- Entitles visitor free parking for one vehicle at over 50 facilities in the Mass State Park System.
- This pass admits up to 4 visitors for general admission.
- Not valid for special events or for public programming.
- Pass admits 2 visitors at $10 each
- Pass admits 4 visitors at $10 each
- Admission to Omni Theater, Planetarium, Laser Show, special exhibits, and parking is extra
- Pass admits up to 4 visitors at $10 each.
- Admission to IMAX Theatre and parking is extra.
- This pass is only valid from September through June
- Passes offering 50% off admission, per person for up to four people, will be available during July and August 2019 to help celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Aquarium.
- Pass admits one party of up to four people at 50% off standard daytime price.
- Pass admits 2 visitors at $7.50 each
- This pass allows parties of up to 9 people, free admission.
- Pass admits up to 6 visitors, adults $9 each and children $6 each