Due to the threat of COVID-19 the Town Offices are open by appointment. The Planning Department apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause but would like to make you aware of the best ways to reach the Department. Please email email@example.com, or call 508-881-0100 extension 7927 to reach a Planning Department staff member. If you need to submit an application to the Planning Board or Zoning Board of Appeals, please reach out via email or phone so we can discuss the best way to submit.
Spring 2021 Town Meeting - Proposed zoning amendments for April 22, 2021 Public Hearing:
- Proposed Covered Porch Amendment
- Proposed Design Review Trigger Amendment
- Ashland Downtown District Amendment
Fall 2020 Town Meeting - Proposed zoning amendments for Dec. 3, 2020 Public Hearing
- The proposed zoning amendments have been removed from the warrant for the December 9th, 2020 Town Meeting. These amendments will be further discussed by the Planning Board and may appear at a future Town Meeting.
- Proposed Design Review Bylaw Amendment
- Proposed Valentine Overlay District Bylaw
Fall 2018 Town Meeting - Proposed Zoning Amendments Information
Spring 2018 Town Meeting - Proposed zoning amendments for April 12, 2018 Public Hearing
- Proposed Amended Language - The first proposed amendment changes the zoning map reference to the most current map on file with the Town Clerk. The second a proposed amendment adds a project narrative to the Site Plan Review requirements.
Spring 2018 Town Meeting - Proposed zoning amendments for March 22, 2018 Public Hearing
- Proposed Zoning Map with changes bubbled - please note that the area added to the Groundwater Overlay Protection District and the Office Commerce District changing to Residence A District are circled in red for highlighting purposes
- Actual Proposed Zoning Map
- Proposed Amended Language
- Current Groundwater Protection Overlay District Zoning Language