Ashland Solar LLC Solar Array Installation
Please be aware that installation of two solar arrays on and around the Nyanza landfill by Ashland Solar LLC is set to begin mobilization and construction on September 5, 2019. The project will generate 5.84 MW DC (4.45 MW AC). The installation is projected to be completed in approximately 4 months, and the site will be access by both the MBTA Access Road and Megunko Road.
All permits through the EPA, MassDEP and the Ashland Conservation Commission and Planning Board have been secured. Local permit decisions can be viewed at Town Hall during normal business hours. Please contact the Planning Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-881-0100 ext. 7930.
Fall 2018 Town Meeting - Proposed Zoning Amendments Information
Spring 2018 Town Meeting - Proposed zoning amendments for April 12, 2018 Public Hearing
- Proposed Amended Language - The first proposed amendment changes the zoning map reference to the most current map on file with the Town Clerk. The second a proposed amendment adds a project narrative to the Site Plan Review requirements.
Spring 2018 Town Meeting - Proposed zoning amendments for March 22, 2018 Public Hearing
- Proposed Zoning Map with changes bubbled - please note that the area added to the Groundwater Overlay Protection District and the Office Commerce District changing to Residence A District are circled in red for highlighting purposes
- Actual Proposed Zoning Map
- Proposed Amended Language
- Current Groundwater Protection Overlay District Zoning Language