Post a Meeting
NOTE: If your event does not have a location, date, and agenda, it will be denied and you must resubmit.
Please follow these steps In order to post a meeting
1. You must have an account. Click here to create your account.
2. Please fill out this one time Application for Permission to Electronically Submit Agendas and Minutes
You will receive an e-mail when your application has been processed. Please allow up to three business days. If your event is time sensitive, please email the town clerk's office.
3. Click here to post a meeting. (IF YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN OR HAVE NOT FILLED OUT THE APPLICATION, THIS LINK WILL NOT WORK)
Select the appropriate calendar for your board.
click "Add Event".
Once in the form, follow these steps.
1) Under Title, enter the name of your board.
2) You must choose a date, time, and location.
3) Copy your agenda into the "Description" field of the event in plain text. YOU MUST SUBMIT AN AGENDA
4) Optionally, you may add an email address. NOTE: THIS EMAIL ADDRESS WILL BE DISPLAYED PUBLICLY.
All other fields may be ignored.
When you are finished, make sure to select "SAVE AND SUBMIT."
Once you submit, the Town Clerk will review and post the event. If your event does not have a location, date, and agenda, it will be denied and you must resubmit. Please do not wait until the last minute to post your meeting.
Meetings must be posted 30 minutes prior to the close of business that is 2 business days prior to projected meeting date. Open Meeting Law, M.G.L. c. 30A, §§ 18-25. You will be unable to submit a meeting after this deadline. We are unable to override this.
Support is available during open business hours of the Town Clerk Office. For support inquiries, email the Town Clerk or call 508-881-0100, ext. 7127. Offices are open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. and Wednesday from 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
TO SUBMIT MINUTES
Please submit your meeting minutes to and we will post them on the website for you. Please be clear as to which date they are for and who the recording secretary is (as everyone asks).
Please append all supporting documents to the minutes. One good, free option is PDFMerge.