Click on a map point for a link to the project | Red points are Planning Board cases | Blue points are ZBA cases
The projects and cases below are all of the cases that are currently before either the Planning Board or the Zoning Board of Appeals. The links below will direct you to the page for each project.
Recently closed cases are at the bottom of the page. Any other cases not listed are available at the Planning Department.
All documents are available in the Community Development Office Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM, and Wednesday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM.
To submit comments or questions to the Planning Board or the Zoning Board of Appeals about any of the following cases, please contact: Emma Snellings at (508) 532-7930 or at email@example.com.
- 81 West Union Street Phase II - Design and Site Plan Review
- 29 & 41 Alden Street - Special Permit and Site Plan Review
- 5 Homer Ave - Site Plan Review and Design Review
- Whittemore Estates - Subdivision Modification
- 128 Main Street - Review of Architectural Plans and Facade @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- 0 Megunko Road 2016
- 0 Tri Street - Application for Special Permit (Cluster Subdivision, Common Driveway), Sept 28, 2017
- 102 Howe Street 2015 (Town Landfill Solar)
- 12 Pond Street - Special Permit and Design and Site Plan Review
- 125 Union Street 2016
- 128 Main Street - Site Plan Review, Sept 28, 2017
- 135 High Street - Site Alteration Special Permit - Approved
- 166 Pond Street 2016
- 190 Pleasant Street 2015
- 21 Main Street 2015
- 231 Pond Street - Site Plan Review - Approved
- 250 West Union Street 2014
- 310 Pond Street - Site Plan Review - November 8, 2018
- 320 Pond Street - Design and Site Plan Review Oct. 2019
- 34 Albert Ray Drive - Special Permit Modification Oct. 2019
- 366 Pleasant Street 2016
- 369 Pond Street 2014
- 40 Cherry Street - Site Plan Review and Special Permit - Approved 2018
- 41 Front Street 2014
- 433 Chestnut - Scenic Road Special Permit
- 466 Chestnut Street - The Lanterns 2015
- 50 Megunko Rd. - Site Plan Review - Approved
- 50 Megunko Road - Modification to Site Plan Review - Approved
- 60 Pleasant Street - Site Plan Review - June 20, 2018
- 60 Pleasant Street 2016 - Withdrawn
- 7 Walcott - 2016
- 73 Olive Street Subdivision 2015
- 81 West Union Phase I 2018
- 82/86 Hilldale Road - Site Alteration Special Permit - Approved
- 83 Nickerson Road 2015
- Ashland Woods West Union Street 2007/2013
- Brogden Road Extension - Definitive Subdivision Approval - Approved
- Chestnut and Cedar Streets Scenic Road - Eversource, July 25, 2019
- Hillside Estates Subdivision 2015
- Lot 2A Butterfield Drive 2015
- Lot 2B Butterfield Drive 2015
- Lot 3A Butterfield Drive Centaurus Solar 2015
- RTD Age-Restricted Townhomes - Special Permit, Site Plan Review, & Design Review Board - Withdrawn without Prejudice
- RTD Ground-Mounted Solar Array - Site Plan Review - June 14, 2018
- RTD Phase II Preliminary Subdivision 2017
- RTD Residential Development (Cirrus) - 2016
- Village at Clocktown - Design and Site Plan Review, June 27, 2019
- Village at Clocktown - Preliminary Plan Subdivision Approval - Public Discussion February 14, 2019 - Approved
- Village of America Phase VII - 2015
- Village of America Phase VIII - Preliminary Plan Subdivision Approval - Public Discussion February 14, 2019 - Approved
- Whittemore Estates Subdivision 2016 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- SP1-20: 244 Prospect - Special Permit - November 12, 2019
- SP2-20: 304-306 Union - Special Permit - February 11, 2020
- SP6-19: 19 Concord Court aka 9-19 Concord Court - Modification to Special Permit - May 14. 2019
- SP5-19: 400 Cedar Street- AT&T - Special Permit - Approved
- SP4-19: 229 East Union Street - Special Permit - Approved
- VA3-19: 9 Taggart Court - Variance - Approved
- SP2-19: 23 Washington Avenue - Special Permit - Denied
- SP1-19: 400 Cedar Street - Special Permit - Approved
- VA5-18: 85 Myrtle Street - Variance - Denied
- SP4-18: 368 Chestnut Street - Special Permit - Approved
- SP3-18: 10 Waushakum Avenue - Special Permit - (pending the results of Section 16 Hearings) Approved
- SP3-18: 10 Waushakum Avenue - Public Hearing as per M.G.L. Chapter 40A Section 16 - Approved
- AP2-18: 0 MBTA Access Rd. - Appeal of the Building Commissioner's Decision - Denied
- SP1-18: 10 Waushakum Ave. - Special Permit - Denied
- SP1-17: 10 Waushakum Ave. - Special Permit - Withdrawn Without Prejudice @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
A little bit of information...
The Planning Board and ZBA welcomes receiving public input about projects - interested parties can provide written letters of comment which will become part of the official case file, call and/or stop into the office with questions, and/or attend a public meeting. The files are available for viewing in the Community Development Office.
Some projects link to coUrbanize.com. It is a very useful platform, but comments on the coUrbanize pages are not official comments to the Boards. To make an official comment, please email, mail, or hand in comments to the Planning Department.
Please feel free to comment if you don't have objections to a project in your neighborhood, or if you support a project. If 499 people don't have any objection, but don't voice it, and one person does, and they do, we only hear that one objection.
All projects reviewed and permitted will be moved to the bottom so you can look up past project information.
Each project reviewed by the Zoning Board of Appeals is given a Case Number. This number is to aid in the quick look up of projects. Here is what the parts of the number mean- Case Number XXY-ZZ : the XX notes what kind of application it is, Special Permit (SP), a Variance (VA), or an Appeal (AP); the Y stands for the project number; and the last two digits ZZ is the fiscal year. So, VA15-18 would be a Variance, the 15th application received that fiscal year, received in Fiscal Year 2018.
If you are looking for an older case that is not listed above, please stop by Town Hall or request Planning Department files by emailing Emma Snellings at firstname.lastname@example.org.