The projects and cases below are all of the cases that are currently before either the Planning Board or the Zoning Board of Appeals. The links below will direct you to the page for each project.
Recently closed cases are at the bottom of the page. Any other cases not listed are available at the Planning Department.
All documents are available in the Community Development Office Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM, and Wednesday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM.
To submit comments to either the Planning Board or the Zoning Board of Appeals about any of the following cases, or to ask any questions, email email@example.com for the Planning Board, Josh Chase at firstname.lastname@example.org for the ZBA.
- RTD Ground-Mounted Solar Array - Site Plan Review - June 14, 2018
- RTD Age-Restricted Townhomes - Special Permit, Site Plan Review, & Design Review Board - June 14, 2018
- Brogden Road Extension - Definitive Subdivision Approval - Nov 30, 2017
- 0 Tri Street - Application for Special Permit (Cluster Subdivision, Common Driveway), Sept 28, 2017
- 128 Main Street - Application for Site Plan Review, Sept 28, 2017
- 135 High Street - Site Alteration Special Permit - Approved
- 82/86 Hilldale Road - Site Alteration Special Permit - Approved
- 231 Pond Street - Application for Site Plan Review - Approved
- 10 Waushakum Avenue - Public Hearing as per M.G.L. Chapter 40A Section 16 - Approved
- Discussion of Changes to the Zoning Bylaw: September 14, 2017
- Streamline Permitting Bylaw Changes
- Explanation of Existing Non-Conforming Bylaws and Diagram
- Proposed Non-Conforming Changes submitted by resident
- Holliston Non-Conforming Bylaws
- Residential Small Home Overlay District Concept
- Discussion of Changes to the Zoning Bylaws: August 31, 2017
- 50 Megunko Rd. - Site Plan Review - Approved
- SP4-18: 368 Chestnut Street - Special Permit - Approved
- SP3-18: 10 Waushakum Avenue - Special Permit - (pending the results of Section 16 Hearings) Approved
- SP3-18: 10 Waushakum Avenue - Public Hearing as per M.G.L. Chapter 40A Section 16 - Approved
- AP2-18: 0 MBTA Access Rd. - Appeal of the Building Commissioner's Decision - Denied
- SP1-18: 10 Waushakum Ave. - Special Permit - Denied
- SP1-17: 10 Waushakum Ave. - Special Permit - Withdrawn Without Prejudice
A little bit of information...
The Planning Board and ZBA welcomes receiving public input about projects - interested parties can provide written letters of comment which will become part of the official case file, call and/or stop into the office with questions, and/or attend a public meeting. The files are available for viewing in the Community Development Office.
Some projects link to coUrbanize.com. It is a very useful platform, but comments on the coUrbanize pages are not official comments to the Boards. To make an official comment, please email, mail, or hand in comments to the Planning Department.
Please feel free to comment if you don't have objections to a project in your neighborhood, or if you support a project. If 499 people don't have any objection, but don't voice it, and one person does, and they do, we only hear that one objection.
All projects reviewed and permitted will be moved to the bottom so you can look up past project information.
Each project reviewed by the Zoning Board of Appeals is given a Case Number. This number is to aid in the quick look up of projects. Here is what the parts of the number mean- Case Number XXY-ZZ : the XX notes what kind of application it is, Special Permit (SP), a Variance (VA), or an Appeal (AP); the Y stands for the project number; and the last two digits ZZ is the fiscal year. So, VA15-18 would be a Variance, the 15th application received that fiscal year, received in Fiscal Year 2018.
If you are looking for an older case that is not listed above, please stop by Town Hall or request Planning Board files by emailing email@example.com, or ZBA files by emailing Josh Chase at firstname.lastname@example.org.