June 11, 2022
66 Front Street
Ashland , MA 01721
Cookbook Club: "Joshua Weissman: An Unapologetic Cookbook" *For Adults
Saturday, June 11, 2022
We're so excited to start a Cookbook Club at the Ashland Public Library! For this first meeting, to celebrate the harvest, we're cooking and eating from "An Unapologetic Cookbook by Joshua Weissman.
Please register so we know how much cutlery to have on hand. But, make whatever you want - we're fine if recipes are duplicated!
How it works:
- Get the book from the library or order it from the library catalog.
- Pick a recipe from "An Unapologetic Cookbook".
- Make enough to share (for about 10 people) and bring your own serving utensils.
- Come to the library and be prepared to eat, share, chat, and connect over food.
- We'll be talking about what you liked or didn't like about the cookbook, how you picked your recipe, and if you modified it at all.
Per the Public Health Department:
- This is a potluck event, the food is donated and shared, it does not come from a licensed kitchen.
- The library is not liable for allergies but all cooks are encouraged to bring an ingredient card with their food so we can be aware of allergens.
- Attendees must contribute to participate.
We cannot guarantee that there will be gluten free or vegetarian/vegan options as attendees will choose the dishes they will make. We will, though, have individual meetings that focus on various topics that may feature these kinds of choices.
Sign Up for our Newsletter!