12 Pond Street - Special Permit and Site Plan Review
The Ashland Planning Board will hold a Public Hearing on Thursday, October 10, 2019, at 7:15 PM in the Board of Selectmen Meeting Room, 2nd Floor, Ashland Town Hall, 101 Main Street, Ashland, MA, to hear the petition of 12 Pond Street Realty Trust c/o Terrence P. Morris Esq., requesting a Special Permit, Design Plan Review and Site Plan Review per Chapter 40A, Section 6 of the Massachusetts Zoning Act and Chapter 282, 8.8 (Pond Street Mixed Use Overlay District), 9.6 (Design Plan Review) and 9.4 (Site Plan Review) of the Ashland Bylaws. The applicant is seeking a Special Permit for a 3-story, mixed use building with 16 residential units four of which will be affordable, above ground floor non-residential use. Parking will consist of 42 spaces, both within the building (23) and open-air (19). All the units are 2-BR, 2-Bath units averaging 1,350 sq. ft. in size. The ground floor will contain 2 commercial spaces, totaling 2,970 sq. ft.
The property in question is located at 12 Pond Street, Assessors Map 16, Lots 180-184 in the Highway Commerce Zoning District and Pond Street Mixed Use Overlay District.
Parties wishing to be heard on this matter should submit comments to the Planning Board ahead of time and/or appear at the time and place indicated above.
Materials may be viewed at Town Hall during normal business hours, or below.
For more information or to submit comments, please contact Peter Matchak at (508) 532-0100 X 7927 or at email@example.com.
Revised Plans as of 10/21-10/22
Revised Plans as of 11/9
Revised Plans as of 12/11
Building Permit Plan Set
Building Color and Windows - Jan 2021
- 12 Pond Street, Exterior Color Review (01-27-2021)
- A-401 - Exterior Elevations (01-25-21)
- A-402 - Exterior Elevations (01-25-21)
- 12 Pond A-401 - Exterior Elevations (01-14-21)
- Avante Garage Door 1 7 21
- Navajo Beige Gray Slate Khaki Brown Sample 1 7 21
- Siding Colors 1 7 21
- Window Example 1 7 21
- Window Example2_1 7 21
- Public Hearing - October 10, 2019 7:15PM, Town Hall Board of Selectmen Room
- Continued to Nov. 14 Meeting, 7:15PM Town Hall Board of Selectman Room
- Continued to Dec. 12 Meeting, 7:15PM Town Hall Selectboard Room @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>