355 West Union Street Site Plan Review
The Ashland Planning Board will hold a Public Hearing on Thursday, June 10, 2021, at 7:15 PM via Zoom videoconference via https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86512646250?pwd=R1NKNG9yQ3M4WTdXTXh6bmNFZlRaQT09, to hear the petition of John Tomasz requesting Design Plan Review and Site Plan Review per Chapter 40A, Section 6 of the Massachusetts Zoning Act and Chapter 282, Sections 9.6 (Design Plan Review) and 9.4 (Site Plan Review) of the Ashland Bylaws. The applicant is proposing the construction of an outdoor dining area adjacent to the existing restaurant. The property in question is located at 355 West Union Street, Assessors Map 23, Lot 255 in the Highway Commerce District.
Parties wishing to be heard on this matter should submit comments to the Planning Board ahead of time and/or appear at the time and place indicated above. Materials may be viewed at Town Hall during normal business hours, or at: https://www.ashlandmass.com/543/Current-Cases-Before-the-Planning-and-Zo For more information or to submit comments, please contact Peter Matchak at (508) 532-7927 or at email@example.com.
Dale Buchanan, Chairman
Ashland Planning Board
- TJS Outdoor Seating Conversion Proposed Plan revised 2-17-22
- 355 West Union TJs Letter and Renderings Feb 3_2022
- 355 West Union TJs Revised Site Plan dated Feb 2_2022
- TJs Spirits_Preview Renderings 12 7 21
- Requested Continuance Dated Nov 15, 2021_355 West Union Street
- 355 West Union Color Rendering Oct 14_2021
- TJS Outdoor Seating Conversion Letter Oct 7_2021
- 355 West Union Street Outdoor Seating Conversion Plan Sept 27_2021
- 355 West Union Street Outdoor Seating Plan
- 355 West Union Street Outdoor Seating Site Plan Application